Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default And my middle child just got sick. fml

I did it. I cleaned it up again. But im not sure its the SV. She was just at urgent care for an ear infection and they gave her antibiotics. Hopefully it was a reaction from that?
    I don't know how much more I can handle. Physically I am not doing well. I have had my gallbladder pain for the past couple of weeks that make me sick as hell. I have a migraine from 3 hours of sleep last night. I am getting a cold so my sinuses hurt and I feel like utter shit from all of this and I feel like I am going to pass out.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: And my middle child just got sick. fml

you are doing great. just think how proud of yourself you will be when this is all over. You are also setting a great example for your children. dont give up just yet.

Inner ear infections cause nausea as bad as motion sickness sometimes, and with antibiotics on top of that.. sure sounds like that's the cause, and not a sv. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that when you're ill yourself, but you're doing great by taking care of her. Can you try to lie down and get a short nap to help with the migraine? Taking 1g of vitamin C can also help. But I'm really confident you're not exposed because it's not a sv. At least you can relax about that! Take care.

I am a single mom. I can't get a nap in. Their father is being a jerk and not helping me out, even though I helped him out these past couple of days. I really feel like i am on the verge of passing out. I don't know what to do.

HUGS and prayers!

Do you have family you can ask to help out? Your parents or brothers and sister. I'm with AoD - both ear infections and anti biotics can cause nausea and vomitting. Its a good idea to make sure your wee one takes anti-biotics with food - less likely to upset their wee tummys that way.

But good on your for handling it so well!

Hang in there Momma! I'm sick too and so is my daughter and I've had no help from my ex either...ugh! I feel your pain!

I have asked my family, but they all live an hour away. and same with my friends. This blows. If i could just get to sleep i would feel better. But with each kid being sick with something else.... i don't know if that is going to happen. I am so exhausted i feel ill. thanks for the words of encouragement all

Ear infections can definitely make a child v. My money is on the ear infection versus sv.