Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feeling a little uneasy

I'm feeling a little uneasy tonight. A few hours ago, I felt queasy because I hadn't eaten in awhile. I put a beef pot pie in the oven and it smelled good, but I still felt queasy. I took a couple Nauzene tablets and felt better. I was able to eat the pot pie. It was really good. With the meal, I took a ginger pill and a Digestive Advantage. Now, I'm feeling a little panicky. Christmas is coming up and I haven't gotten much done. I have the tree up, but it's not decorated yet. I haven't even started my shopping, and I haven't even gotten Christmas cards to send out. I'm dithering about whether or not to send Christmas cards this year. As for my bowels, I've been getting along okay. I've been on the slow side. For the past couple weeks, whenever I go, it's been normal, but in pieces. I took a Metamucil pill a couple times. It says to take five pills with 8 ounces of liquid, but I only took one. I've also taken Fiber Choice tablets sometimes, but not every day. I've been taking a multivitamin every day for the past several days. I decided to start doing that. I had some gas pains earlier this afternoon. I went out to lunch with Mom and Grandma at Eat and Park Sunday afternoon. As far as I know, they're okay and not sick. I hope I haven't been exposed to anything. I just now took a Phenargen. I'm not worried about being constipated, since I've been able to go. I just hope that my bowels don't get loose like they did a couple weeks ago.

Susan

Default Re: feeling a little uneasy

I doubt that will cause loose bowels. I have all that stuff but I haven't taken it in awhile. I don't drink enough water so it makes me more constipated. Did you drink enough? I know all that fiber will cause gas. It's just the fiber sweeping you out. I know it's worse if you take that much too if you're not use to taking it daily.

As I said, I only took Metamucil a couple times within the past couple weeks. The first time, I took two pills and the next time I just took one pill. It says to take five pills, so I don't think I'm overdoing on the fiber. I haven't had loose bowels for a couple weeks.

Susan

I felt better yesterday. Early yesterday afternoon, I went out to the mall and had lunch at Chick Fil A. I also had a couple cookies from the cookie place. At both places, I asked how everyone had been and if they were all healthy, and they said yes. I know this sounds weird, but I explained to them that I have a phobia of the sv. Much later, I had a frozen drink at Target but didn't ask about any viruses. When I got home late this afternoon, I took a couple Fiber Choice tablets along with one stool softener. Late tonight my stomach felt empty and nervous. I had four small Taquitos, which is frozen Mexican food. It's shredded steak rolled up in a tortilla. At around two this morning, I went to the bathroom and my stool was normal, not in pieces like it had been for the past couple weeks. I went again over an hour ago and it was still normal. I'd just taken the fiber and stool softener that afternoon. Would they work that fast? I've been having little twinges in my middle belly. Hopefully, it's just gas. My stomach has been feeling nervous again. I hope I haven't been exposed to anything at the mall. I hope my bowels don't get loose like they did a few Sundays ago. Awhile ago, I took a couple Pepto tablets and a Phenargen to calm my stomach. I'm also drinking chamomile mint tea.
    Susan

Default Bloatedness

Stomach Bloating is a big issue for many People. Bloating can Occur at any time and it can be Uncomfortable or even Painful. Bloatedness - Flatulence.

Stomach Bloating is a big issue for many People.

Default Re: Bloatedness

Uncomfortable or even Painful. Bloatedness - Flatulence.

Smelly Flatulence, Flatulence Cure, Flatulence Treatment, Flatulence Causes, Causes of Bloatedness, Bloated Stomach,

Smelly Flatulence, Flatulence Cure, Flatulence Treatment, Flatulence Causes

Smelly Flatulence, Flatulence Cure, Flatulence Treatment, Flatulence Causes, Causes of Bloatedness, Bloated Stomach, Cures for Bloatedness, Stomach Bloatedness, Stomach Bloating.

Smelly Flatulence, Flatulence Cure, Flatulence Treatment,

Default Bloatedness

Stomach Bloating is a big issue for many People. Bloating can Occur at any time and it can be Uncomfortable or even Painful. Bloatedness - Flatulence.

Uncomfortable or even Painful. Bloatedness - Flatulence.

Stomach Bloating is a big issue for many People. Bloating can Occur at any time and it can be Uncomfortable or even Painful.