Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy New User, Scared to death!

I'm sick.

I have a fever, the chills, a sore throat, and a stuffy nose. My stomach's not all too well, and I'm afraid I will V*! I'm young, and paranoid. I'm only 13. I hate this phobia. I hate it so much. Also, I've been having um....bad smelling flatulence (keep it classy) and I'm afraid it might be D*! Oh God, I'm so terrified. I wish I never had this!

Default Re: New User, Scared to death!

Welcome to the site! It sounds like you have a bad cold/flu going on. Sometimes our digestive tracts get messed up when we are sick, even if it's not a sv. If you are anxious, that isn't helping either. Try to relax, distract yourself with tv or the internet, maybe take a bath. I don't think you are going to v. Hang in there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you very much

Aw, sounds like you have a bad cold Try having some tea and a movie to relax! It's probably just the cold making your whole body feel funky

Thanks for your help everyone You're right, it's just a cold, no V* last night. I still feel horrible though, fever going up and down, hope I'm better before Christmas!

Welcome to the site, hope you get the support you need! Don't worry, sounds like a bad cold/flu to me, I've been this way on and off for 2 weeks! If you were going to *v I would think it would've happened by now!
    At such a young age there is hope for you! Don't suffer alone, speak to someone and get a little help! How are your family about it? Don't bottle things up, even if its venting on here for a little extra help!
    Hope your feeling a bit better by now x

Luckily it doesn't sound like SV* just try and relax, keep hydrated and you'll be fine.