Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nauseous, feeling like I might v*. The usual.

Sigh, anyone else?

Default Re: Nauseous, feeling like I might v*. The usual.

Same here. But I just keep making it worse. Thanks to my anxiety pills they make me hungry so I keep snacking on cake.

Absolutely. I'm always feeling nauseous... and it feels as if v* is coming up but I'm stopping myself or something.. It's not the SV* because I've had this for so long now. 2 years at the very least.

It's like a vicious circle. Once again, feeling like I might v*. Ugh. This phobia is so exhausting.

I'm in the same boat. I always get nervous at night. And especially paranoid because of Christmas. Afraid I will feel bad tomorrow. I been feeling funky off and on all day. I'm taking a break from baking and I'm cramping bad and feel anxious. Hope you feel better.

Ugh, no good. I finally just finished cleaning and wrapping gifts and now I'm trying to lay down and relax but of course my stomach wants to do somersaults.

I'm not doing any better either. I just finished 4 loaves of pumpkin bread. Waiting on my pumpkin pies. I know I'm gonna have to put the presents under the tree tonight since there is too many. I have and iBS attack, well I hope it's that. Plus my period has been hell. I'm just a mess. I took everything I can to calm my stomach. Now I just gotta wait.

Lalunacyxo, what usually causes your nausea? Or when do you feel nauseous?

Hey hope everyone is doing better. Sounds like everyone has a bad batch of anxiety. Try to do deep breathing exercises or anything to distract your mind off of your tummy. Hugs

Bakogirl- hope you're doing better now and you were able to enjoy your holiday.
    Spenser- food in general.
    cynna- thank you, darling. I'm feeling a little nauseous from such heavy foods from tonight's dinner.