Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default ways of keeping up your hygine

Im really worried about getting this winter V* bug. I get worried i will catch it. Such as i had a fag earlier and my friend rolled it for me, its not that they did its just touching things that other people have touched i dont like. And im meant to be having a christmas meal today, Im worried of all these germs being passed around. I mean its been about 12 hours since i had that fag, I should be ok now shouldnt i? I heard its transfered though V* and the other way (not sure how to write that on here) and im pretty sure they havent had any of those symptoms yet. I get so paranoid when someone says they have a headache or when they start coughing

I was wondering what simple ways can i prevent getting this bug this winter, obviously washing my hands but what else?

Default Re: ways of keeping up your hygine

Wash hands, eat healthy, reduce your anxiety, get plenty of rest
    Last edited by Cynna; 12-24-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Default Re: ways of keeping up your hygine

Some sanitizers will kill noro, but not all. I feel like sanitizer is better than nothing if soap is not an option.