Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Could this be a very mild case of noro?

My husband has acid reflux at times (maybe an episode once a year). He woke up an hour after going to bed on Friday night saying he thought he was going to v*. He slept on the coach that night, and did not feel right the entire next day. He never v* or d* but just felt off for approx. 24 hours and had gas (the burps). He took gravol, tecta, and zantec and while they helped, he just didn't feel quite right. I freaked out a little but then I figured it was his acid reflux, so I was able to calm down (but was still cautious). Anyways, since yesterday I have had a similar feeling. I am not exactly nauseated, but I am definitely not right. I have not v* or d* and I would say I have an appetite but not a huge one. I also feel like I have acid in my stomach, and I have a gassy stomach. Also, if I let my stomach get too empty, it;s much worse. I have never had acid reflux, and have not been eating anything different lately. I know noro is running rapid in our community, could we have both caught a mild mild case? In the 8.5 years I have known my husband he has never (knocks on wood) had the sv*, despite me having it. I also only ever had d* with a sv*. I doubt that it is, just wondering if anyone has ever heard of anything like this? I just seems weird that I came down with it about 50 hours after he had it.

Default Re: Could this be a very mild case of noro?

Sounds like acid reflux to me, and yours could have been brought on by anxiety about being worried if he was sick with something. I'm sure you are ok. If he was burping a lot, it probably wasn't an sv, that is the result of too much acid in your stomach. Try to distract yourself and maybe eat mildly for a day or two. Feel better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default No matter how at hand Poor A-OK Squawking Traffic Event

inrl org/forum/all-things-israel-neuroscience/saffron-pal-costliest-throw-far-clean-planet disabled ch/communaute/content/petition-us-888 captainconstitution com/node/51?page=178#comment-9709 uancvcongreso com/web1/node/2463 pccismon coordinamentobmg it/?q=node/10277 ellislab com/forums/member/403319 fobelets com/ee/index php/member/13793/ dgmlegal com/index php?/member/5196 strategy2reality com/index php?/member/9275/ snowliontours com/index php/member/15858/