Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Someone *v near me!!!

Hi again people.

Kinda crapping myself at the mo!. Went out to a pub last night with a mate who told me he had norivirus last Friday!! I didn't share glasses or anything it may have shared a cigarette ! Could I get it?. To make matters worse. I was in the smoking area and about 10 feet away a guy was sitting with his head to the floor and then just *v everywhere!!! I told the doormen and he was thrown out. But I'm worried he was ill, and now I have it. I keep getting nausea all the time today, and don't know if that's anxiety.

I always have issues swallowing when I panic no idea why?! Just hope the guy was drunk! Just looking for reassurance really. As norovirus seems to be everywhere although I only know 2 people that have had it.

Default Re: Someone *v near me!!!

Your friend was fine. He's been over it for a week. You can only get it from actual v or d. It is not airborne or passed in saliva. Unless he hasn't washed his hands in all this time, you're probably fine. As for a guy v*ing in a bar, you can almost assume he was drunk or high. If he was ill, he would have at least tried to make it to the bathroom. Most people aren't that rude when they're sick. Please try to relax and have some fun.

Thanks Grace. Yeah it has been a week. And maybe your right who would just sit there and do that. Probably drunk.

Hi Alex,

I think if you were in a pub that the guy who puked had mostly likely just had too much to drink.

I'm not sure how long N* can live in saliva after someone is sick. I imagine that he'd have brushed his teeth a lot and drank loads since last Friday so I think you'll be fine

xx

Ugh, I just hate it when that kind of stuff happens to me--every time is another little trauma for me and then I relive it over and over again. It's so hard for me to get it out of my head. I agree with the person who said that the guy was probably just drunk.

Thanks sadie and ana. X

The last place anyone would want to be if they have a sv is in a pub! I'm sure he was just drunk! I wouldn't worry at all!

True. Thanks, relaxed a bit more now