Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Weird Question...about Noro and farts...

Hey Guys,

So in class today someone was farting and it smelled AWFUL. It got me to thinking. If someone has a stomach virus, if they fart, can you inhale infected particles? I know vomit and fecal matter have the only contaminates with these viruses, so it almost makes sense that farts can carry the particles...does anyone know?

Thanks!

Default Re: Weird Question...about Noro and farts...

Not that I know of. Besides, any particles would have caught in their underpants. Hopefully, the person was dressed below the waist. LOL! I have read a person actually farts about 3 pints worth everyday. It's a normal process. It has nothing to do with sv.

No because he probably didn't pebbledash his underwear and even if he did the particles would be trapped in there!

OK perfect thanks for the good news! I know, bizarre question, but I had to ask.

Now that you said it, you may want to stay clear of naked people farting. Sounds logical that they could expel some of the virus. Luckily most people wear clothes.

I do not think there should be much of a problem with naked farting at your campus due to the dress code. lol
    Last edited by Cynna; 01-30-2013 at 01:53 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

ROTL - I certainly hope not! I supposed there are some who would enjoy the Naked University.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace47 View Post
    ROTL - I certainly hope not! I supposed there are some who would enjoy the Naked University.
    Well, thinking of some of the guys in my class...there would be some really interesting eye candy.

I just came to this one here not because I have a legit answer (I don't) but the title made me giggle and the reference to "pebbledash" has me dying at my desk right now, just so you know....hahha

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    Now that you said it, you may want to stay clear of naked people farting. Sounds logical that they could expel some of the virus. Luckily most people where clothes.

I do not think there should be much of a problem with naked farting at your campus due to the dress code. lol
    Hah, yeah the dress code keeps things very much in check up here! No naked farts on campus...ever. Its a shame hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by emet-ana View Post
    No because he probably didn't pebbledash his underwear and even if he did the particles would be trapped in there!
    hahahahaha that just made my entire day love a good laugh