Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Height and Weight

I'm 5'2" and 245lbs. Yes, I'm obese, but I'm not embarressed anymore. I love food! But I actually eat more veggies than junk food, I just put on weight WAY to easily.
    I'm hoping to lose weight this year, it's just hard getting motivated some times. But for my own health I need to lose weight.
    But I'm me, crying over my own size won't get me anywhere - getting out there working my butt off will : )

Good Luck!

I lost 50 lbs last year after years of being obese. I'm still overweight, but it feels nice. You can do it!

I'm 5'7" and weigh 128!

'nother dude here. 5'9" and around 155 lbs. Currently in the process of bulking up, though the gym's a pretty nerve-wracking place this time of year.

I'm a tiny one - 4'11", 104 lbs.

i nevr think about my weight. i know im 5'4"....but i dont know my weight. probably round 110-115? idk. im happy with my body. i feel good. when my emet is really bad, i get really thin, like 103...and i dont feel/look good at that weight. ive been happier so my weight has been higher and definitely feel better so i think this is my body telling me im healthy. you're all beautiful!!

5'6" 125lbs.

History of anorexia (not due to emet) and anorexia (due to emet). Struggling with that right now, to be honest. Lowest weight: 107 (at my current height). Highest weight (after giving birth to my daughter): 160lbs.
    “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”-Oscar Wilde

Struggling with a fear of eating, I'm 5'4" at 94 lbs.

5'9", 215 lbs. Even though I am an emet I have a healthy love for all things food!

I'm 5'3"-5'4" and right around 178, and on the losing trend. I gained a fair amount of weight in the past 4 yrs, but have lost 20 in the past year and have just begun a real workout regime to get fit. Frankly I don't particularly care what I weigh, how I look and feel in clothes is more important to me. I'm currently a size 12-14 US size, and want to be an 8-10. But really, the biggest part is that my hubby is military and in AMAZING shape, and I want to keep up with him at least somewhat. I also want to be happy with where I'm at, because he deserves to have a wife that actually likes herself and her body. I know he gets upset and sad when I talk negatively about myself, haha in his words "I hate when anyone bashes my wife, including YOU" and my goal is to get healthy, and fit, so that I can feel good about where I'm at.

But yeah, definitely not eating isn't an issue for me. In fact a big part of my gaining and then inability to lose in the past couple years (believe it or not) is that I wasn't eating enough, and my body was totally in starvation mode- storing everything I ate like it was going out of style. Laaame.

I just noticed that there is a small (no pun intended) number of small people here! The more posts I read the happier I am...I always feel like the odd one out at 4 foot 11...as I don't know anyone else as short as me...but I'm glad I'm not alone here. I'd never wanna be tall -not that there is anything wrong with it..most men would consider it ideal for a woman to be tall and slender...but its just not me. I always say I'm Fun-sized haha.

skittles, don't worry about the comment...I didn't realize you were not aware that it could be offensive to some. Its all Good.

also, as an update on the weight...weighed myself last week at 107...lost 5 lbs. Yay! just a few more to go!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm 4'11 and 85 lbs.
    I believe that I have to be naturally skinny for since last summer I've gained a really hearty appetite; and according to doctors there's nothing in me that's eating up the food that should allow me to gain some weight.
    I'm honestly fine with my weight and body and such; like another person on this forum I'm more concerned with something other than my body, haha.

5'2 & 1/2 and I weighed 108 lb this morning. I was around 101 at my lowest, when I was "orthorexic" aka OCD about eating perfectly healthy to the point where it is unhealthy.

Yes, I have general OCD that applies to all aspects of health. It actually sucks because when I feel like I worry TOO much or have a panic attack, I feel like my immune system is going to get run down. Same with if I don't sleep enough.