Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default HI New Englanders, How are you doing with this BLIZZARD???

Oh Joy! We now have over 2 feet of snow....we are basically housebound with no snowplows doing the roads. Thankfully, we did not lose power, and we did buy a generator. Hope you are all safe and sound. Try not to get too anxious...I know I hate looking out at all this, it increases my anxiety. Really amazing what Mother Nature can do!!

Default Re: HI New Englanders, How are you doing with this BLIZZARD???

I hope everyone is safe and has power. Take care, Andee. Hopefully, the snow plow will be there soon.

Well I'm from Suffolk county in Long Island and we got slammed with it. If you hear on the news about county road 83 and middle country being shut down those are next to my house and my boyfriends house. They're are so many cars stranded here. There is still no plows or anything. We have about 32 inches here. Awful!! But we have power at my boyfriends thankfully!

Where in suffolk are you? Im in nassau county, levittown. We got about 10 inches i cant imagine 32!
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell - oscar wilde

Yes, it is now 7:45 pm and our street still isn't plowed...we probably have over 2 FEET of snow on the road. It's insane, and a little claustrophobic. HATE THIS!! And I feel sorry for all those without power...

How crazy was this blizzard! I worked 7am-7pm Friday at my work and got locked in so I slept on the floor of a nursing home from 11-3AM and got up and worked 3am-3pm today and 6am-3pm tomorrow! It's crazy because during the blizzard of 1978 my mom worked as an aide too at the same nursing home I worked at and went through the same thing, so she packed us all snacks haha. We have a bit over 2 feet of snow, too! It was so crazy going outside for a smoke in the middle of it.. the wind was insane! I hope everyone is okay and has somewhere to go if they don't have power! I know my state had a traffic ban and most of our roads are awful so be careful!!

Take some photos of the snow and this summer when it's really hot, you can look at them. I love snow photos. Stay safe everyone!

It's so beautiful and I loveee the snow. I've heard some horrible tragic stories that came about from this blizzard so I hope everyone is staying saaafe!

I'm out on the east end of long island and we got about 30 inches. It was so bad that e town snow plow got stuck on my road needed to get towed out. It was crazy. And now that the temperature has dropped the roads have turned into straight ice. They are closing the LIE (major expressway on and off the island) all day tomorrow so they can plow the snow. It's crazy out here.

Hyeah this sucks lol 30 inches in Bridgeport...there hasn't been a plow in sight all day it sucks....argh there is so much to shovel

It is terrible. The up side is my bf has a plow so he did the driveway and our road so we were out fairly easy. But boy the roads are a mess.

New Haven. 34 inches. Our university cancelled classes for the first time since 1978. (Weirdly we actually got two days off.)

This was at night, before it had all fallen but while it was blustery and stuff: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...99469188_o.jpg

Sunday morning, many roads were still not plowed. I had to walk two miles to get to a volunteering job because the cabs weren't running. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...12585591_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...43885207_n.jpg (There were still a good 1.5-2 feet under that footpath.)

I will adore these photos for a long time; I'm a total snow nut.

I'm not in New England, Eastern Canada, but we're having insane blizzards here. We couldn't get out of our front door as the snow was halfway up it on Saturday, and again Sunday.