Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dissolvable Zofran...ick.

I ran out of pill form Zofran and got the disintegrating tablets that you just stick under your tongue. I think they make me even more nauseous than I was to begin with. The "mint" taste is disgusting! Anyone else get that?
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Dissolvable Zofran...ick.

I actually liked the taste lol. I'm sure you could still swallow it? Maybe lol
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I have that kind and I like them they work faster to me. Mine are cherry flavor. I have got use to the taste lol. I take a tiny sip of water in my mouth and then out the pill in and let it dissolve it makes it easier.

Yeah I really like the taste of Zofran..or maybe I just got used to it lol

I also like the taste. Of course, I have also let the regular pills dissolve under my tongue on occasion to make sure they get absorbed, and compared to that taste, the minty flavor is delicious. I'm not really sure how you can fix this, except maybe ask for the cherry kind?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My friend had the cherry ones I believe while she had chemo. She said they worked wonders and tasted good, so perhaps try that flavour.

Mine were cherry and not that bad. they work much better too. i always took a drink of water right after to help with the taste
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”