Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Just want a bit of help and support right now. Feel ill & bleh.

Okay I'll be as quick as I can because I don't usually do these "OMG I feel ill" threads but I really do. I'm sort of scared but hoping for the best. I felt a bit sick this afternoon (tbh, I always do because vomiting is on my brain constantly) but I kept getting these bubbly/fizzing noises in my stomach and last night (without being too graphic)..I really needed to "break wind" but couldn't. However half hour an hour ago I felt sick again and I've just had diarrhea which has now scared me.

I *think* I have IBS as I get bloated alot but haven't had D* in ages!

I just feel bleh now.

Default Re: Just want a bit of help and support right now. Feel ill & bleh.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. It seems that it could just be trapped air in your digestive tract, and because you are anxious, you are feeling some n and getting d. I have given myself d plenty from just stressing out about being sick. Noro usually hits quick, so I would say it's probably not a sv. I hope you feel better though!

Thanks!

For some reason I always need to burp (I have mentioned this on the forum somewhere before) so sometimes that doesn't help because that can tend to make me feel a bit sick when I can't burp. So all in all, that's another added thing I don't need.

I don't know what it could be really as I haven't really had a change in diet in the past few days. I'm trying to stay calm the best I can

Try some gas x and peppermints...both will calm that fizzy feeling in your belly. I don't think it sounds like anything more than gas...good luck!

Thanks for the replies people.

I had to go for D* twice but I'm not sure if that's it now? I don't actually feel sick (anymore) just now I can feel some sort of movement in the bowel area. That's why I'm wondering if there is more D* to come.

Sorry btw for being so in detail!

I know that everyone is different, but all 6 people in my family never get v after d. My daughter gets lots of gas and very burpy and every time it makes her nauseous but never sick. Sorry I can't help you feel better, wish I could!

I have chronic 'trapped gas' - and I think that the bloating that results from it can press on your stomach giving you the feeling of n. Hopefully that's all it is!! HUGS
    ---
    Never trust a skinny cook!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i can relate to the burping...having that bloated feeling right before i burp always makes me n*...and having IBS myself...i have serious belching and d* issues...usually triggered by both anxiety and my female cycle

Quote Originally Posted by sgm View Post
    Thanks!

For some reason I always need to burp (I have mentioned this on the forum somewhere before) so sometimes that doesn't help because that can tend to make me feel a bit sick when I can't burp. So all in all, that's another added thing I don't need.

I don't know what it could be really as I haven't really had a change in diet in the past few days. I'm trying to stay calm the best I can
    Lol, when I was really bad with stress over the phobia and was having tummy probs I used to BURP massively! Sorry girls and guys! And it made me feel better, I think it vibrated my tummy and was like a massage! If I feel ill these days and im concerned its not nerves, I drink LOADS! no not G and T. Drink anything you feel like. Warm water from the kettle is good for tums but a bit odd at first. Its not a shocking on the tum as cold water. Mint tea, fennel tea, nettle tea, anything you can get down you thats fairly bland to potentially water down and wash out any bugs that might be lurking. I used to drink as much as I could face thinking I was washing bugs away. I rub my tummy clockwise too (clockwise if youre observing yourself from the front that is) as my mad theory is it massages stuff in your tummy towards where it goes into your intestines and not directly up towards your oesophagus. You might lol at that but its my stupid theory and just pretending to believe in that this is right makes me feel better to do it! I hope you feel better soon! XXX