Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Exposed? And having a hard time

My boyfriend went to detox and rehab on Friday and he will be there until April 3rd. He is my rock and I think that's why I'm panicking so much. I don't know if he's going to leave me after treatment because he was buying drugs from my dad, but anyway. My friend drove me home from work today and on the way home we stopped at Applebee's. While we were sitting she was talking about her brother and she told me she had to pick him up from school today because he v*. This was 36 hours ago. I sat in the same seat he sat in touched the car door handles and everything. I had even touched my phone and started to eat (with my hands) before I found out. Now I am a wreck. She told me it was defiantly a sv* so I'm so afraid I'm going to catch it. I scrubbed my hands put my clothes and bag in the washing machine with hot water and I'm going to Lysol my phone. I'm so afraid of catching it because I get to go visit my boyfriend on Sunday and don't want to be sick and miss it. Ugh

Default Re: Exposed? And having a hard time

How are you doing now? If you posted this at the 36 hr mark, then you should surely be in the clear now. I hope you are feeling more relaxed, and have a nice visit.

Hey girl, hope you're doing okay. X
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

I'm sure he showered and washed hands in the last 36 hours and that your friend did as well. It should be okay.