Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Panic and viruses >.<

I've had this bug that caused swollen lymph nodes and fatigue for like 2-3 days now. Sense last night I've started getting dizzy too, now today I've gotten headaches. Currently I'm panicking because my stomach hurts and I feel off. With everything else it really fears like I'm gonna get sick T.T everyone's getting sick now too. I don't know if I have the flu like them (only had the flu twice in my life) or if its an isolated virus and my stomachs just being stupid T.T I'm panicking enough to post because I can't calm myself.

Default Re: Panic and viruses >.<

sounds like you might have a sinus infection or a cold coming on.......it doesn't sound like a sv to me at all......usually swollen glands is a sign of some sort of infection or maybe the flu ...so if a fever is present i would think about maybe a trip to the dr for some antibiotics.......hope you feel better soon
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, dizzy, headaches...could be mono but I wouldn't think a sv.

I was going to say that it sounds like mononucleosis (also called the kissing disease or glandular fever in the uk). The only way to know is get a blood test.

I had a similar bug recently. It sucked so bad. I never v but I felt like I needed to quite a few times. I don't know what it was. Just rest as much as you can. That's all I was able to do to get over it.