Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation No matter how much progress,i will still panic.

Well here i am,3am on a day where i wake for work at 6am.. i really have outdone myself!
    Quick emet background for new people.
    I'm Lucy and havent been sick since i was about 9,i'm now 18 (Yeah to all you 21+ i probably have a lot more to face!!)
    I work full time and have recently been assigned to start therapy for Anxiety and OCD

Today i woke up not long ago,sweating in my own sheets,clutching my stomach in panic as i felt the nausea swallow it up like a snake eating a mouse,now last time i was like this,i made the bad move of waking up my family,where my dad just made me feel sicker by yelling at me in my state,i just crawled back into bed and just cried from the fear and anxiety.
    Luckily last time i didn't actually be sick,and im determined this time,but i need some help...

Help me out with some anxiety tips,i just want to move on so i can sleep! my friend says i should call in sick to work but im fed up of avoiding work if i feel well enough! not avoiding it because of some personal mental scarring left by the previous evening.

HELP?

Default Re: No matter how much progress,i will still panic.

Do something that is relaxing and distracting, like watch a favorite movie, play games on the computer, read something. I hope you feel better soon, and manage to get some sleep.

Default Re: No matter how much progress,i will still panic.

lucy sorry i wasn't on facebook, wish i could have helped you! totaly agree with daffodil, distractions, relaxtion are the best things you can do. maybe take anti emetics if you have them, and if you think they'll help you calm down. hope you feeling better xxx
    feel free to check out my tumblr; Em's Flying- laughing in the face of anxiety
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<3 <3 <3
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <3 <3 <3