Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feel n can't eat :(.

Just feeling a bit scared, Does anyone else suffer from bad menstrual cycles to the point they feel n and can't seem to eat? I'm scared of doctors so I try and avoid going so I havn't been able to talk to him about this problem, But when I am on or due on, I feel very N, lose my appetite, my ibs gets terrible, to the point it has made me v* in the past, was just wondering if anyone else gets this and what they do to help relive some of the symptoms? Thank you guys.

Default Re: Feel n can't eat :(.

YES! I get very very n* during my period! Also, I get d* and I generally just feel blah. Honestly, I suggest taking midol and taking a personal day and relax in bed because that's the only way! Also, I like taking walks because it calms everything down!

Thank you for your reply! glad someone can relate, though Im sorry you go through it to!. I have stayed in bed all day, taken regular pain medication and had to take some anti emetics in the end!.

Hey there. Yeah, I can totally relate to how you're feeling! I sometimes get super n* when on my cycle and lose my appetite completely. But it all depends how bad my cycle is I guess. I'm sorry to hear you go through this in your cycle though. It really does suck..
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

birth control pills may help control your period symptoms because of the hormones.. many women use them to ease bad cramps and other symptoms. maybe talk to your doctor?

Thanks for the reply guys, Sorry you go through it to rls, it does really suck at times when it stops you from doing anything!. And thanks Devin, I have tried in the past, but I need to find one that doesn't interact with my anti psyhcotics and other medication Im on, but Yeah I definatly will try and go to my gp.