Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Girlfriend is non-stop v*ing.

My girlfriend has been v* for hours. Thankfully I was at work for most of it but I just got home and a few minutes later she was in the bathroom and I could hear her v*ing even through the walls and the TV turned up to 50 to try to drown it out. She has Panic Disorder and she is swearing to me that this has happened to her from it before, but I'm convinced that she's just saying that so I won't freak out. She's extremely weak too. She's feeling really guilty that she's feeling this way and v*ing while I'm here. I'm extra anxious because today is my ten year anniversary since my last sv*. It makes me so anxious to even type that out or think about it. Basically, I'm holding my panic inside so my girlfriend won't feel guilty but I am screaming and crying inside.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Girlfriend is non-stop v*ing.

Well, some people do v* from anxiety/panic (not emets of course) but hopefully that's all it is. Does this happen a lot to her? I hope things have calmed down, and you both are able to get some rest.

Oh man that sucks. Do you think the episode you had the other day is maybe how she got sick? I think the dates are pretty close. How are things now?

I have a friend who v*'s because of her panic disorder, very often actually. Hopefully that's just what's going on with her.

She woke up today and was perfectly fine, so I'm thinking it might have just been the anxiety. She hasn't had an episode like that, but there have been times where she would just v* once from anxiety.

Maybe when you were sick on the 19th it was a bug and now she has it?

I'm pretty sure I v*ed from drinking so much Ensure.

My husband feels nauseous and/or experiences vomiting during acute panic attacks.
    “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”-Oscar Wilde

Hugs for you guys that is one horrible cycle you guys are in Is girlfriend panicking/anxious because she is v*ing and is aware of how much you fear it? does that make sense? Hope you both can feel good inside quickly!