Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Party

Default Party

Had a huge triumph the other night! I went to a friend's house party she was having for her birthday, and let's just say it was a fucking vomit fest. EVERYBODY but about 4 of us including me (I didn't have a drink) were vomiting everywhere, was horrible! But emet didn't kick in. I was grossed out and walked off, but didn't panic at all! Managed to stay the whole party without a single panic attack! That's the first time I've done that since about July 2011 and I had a brilliant time! The best bit is though, another girl there had a severe anxiety disorder (not emet) and she had a panic atack where she fainted, so me and the host carried her to an empty room and I used my magic to calm it off with her! I never knew how scary a panic attack looked like from the perspective of someone who wasn't having it was, but god it was heartbreaking! She was screaming, crying, hyperventilating, having tremors etc etc and I got her completely out of it, words can't explain how proud I am of myself after that night Plus another girl came down with what I think might've been an sv but I didn't even flinch. She just said she had a bad stomach ache all day and went to bed, but I didn't worry one bit! Just proof that emet can go away even just for a bit

Default Re: Party

Good job!!!!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Thanks Samantha (or sam, whatever suits best!) finally starting to rebuild my life, having another attempt at college in september and looking for jobs at the moment, getting out more etc etc. Hopefully I can have a normal life soon!

I wouldn`t go to a party where alchohol is served just for this reason. why can`t people take a drink or two without vting everywhere! gross!

That's great I am working on doing the same!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Good job! That's excellent! I hope everything goes well for you!!!

Good job I get annoyed when people drunk v* - my husband used to back in the day, looking back though I think half of it was jealousy that he could just do *it* and laugh about it (sometimes even carry on drinking)

Party on!!!

that's great, Brutt! congratulations!

Thanks you lot! It felt great was chuffed to bits haha!

Good job! That's awesome

WHOA! That's awesome! I'd have so much trouble in that situation, kudos to you! Congrats!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well done! That's such an achievement and you should be SO proud of yourself x

Very good job!! After the first incident I would have flinched, then carried on with my night...second incident I would have been out the door!!! I hate having alcohol at my house (we are mainly 30 now) and we don't get carried away, but I don't like having so much that you do get carried away.