Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Omg omg scared scared help!

I woke up around 3:00 with bad nausea. I was able to calm myself down and I was ok after a bit, but then I started having what felt like hunger pangs. I ate a cracker, which made me feel even sicker. I'm lying down right now, trying to distract myself, but I'm so, so terrified. I'm constantly nauseous, especially in the mornings, but I rarely wake up in the middle of the night from it. I really really want to stop feeling like this, please help ((( I'm so, so scared, almost panicky!
    By the way, I have been taking 50 mg daily of Zoloft for a year, but today my doctor upped my dosage to 100 mg. could this have anything to do with it?

Default Re: Omg omg scared scared help!

I take Zoloft too and I have take it with a meal or I get an upset tummy. Hope you feel better soon.

The Zoloft could cause nausea. I started Zoloft 2 weeks ago and I deal with nausea from it. Try some ginger ale or sprite if you have some. I drink gingerale for it.

Happens to me most nights wake up around 3am or so violently nauseated, heart pounds, cold sweat. 99.99% of the time its my anxiety flaring up. I have found if i get up out a bed take an anxiety pill and some ginger root pills i can get the feeling to go away. Its sucks, and i feel your pain honey!!! Hope it gets better soon for you...Just know your not alone! How are you feeling today?