Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think I have pink eye in my left eye.[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] I am sure they will send me home. I really need to start work because my husband and I are getting ready to buy a house. UGH!

It's red, itchy, blurry, and hurts. I dont know where I would have gotten it from.I havent been anywhere.A couple of friends popped in on Saturday with their kids. I was worried about stomach virus germs....Uh...well...pink eye germs????? I hope its not. I have allergies so maybe thats what it is!

Wonder what my first day of work will be like![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Edited by: madisonsmom

maybe u just have a scratch in ur eye, u cud have hit urself in the night (sounds stupid but ive done it b4 [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] ) or it cud be hayfever ?! .....does hay fever exist in the states? teehee xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

YES! I get it bad (hayfever). gotta go to work...UGH

its only pink eye if it gets really crusty and yucky. however from the sounds of it, it mght well be pink eye. what if anything are you doing for it?

I hope its not pink eye, that can be so aggrivating!! Then again, hay fever/allergies can be too!! Ahh well, its that time of year. I would rather have that than, well you know!!

Anyway, tell us about your new job, what are you doing now?