Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Having a massive panic right now :(

So my dads just got back from work and he seems perfectly normal.. he's just been with me in my room for the past 15 minutes and just randomly told me he woke up last night and v* .. the way he said it seemed it was only once. I'm panicking it's a s/v but he's perfectly fine, he's been at work all day and said he doesn't have d*

What could it be? i'm so worried! I don't know what to do i am worried i've been exposed because i didn't know until now that he was s*

Any replies i'm so grateful!

Default Re: Having a massive panic right now :(

I'm sorry your panicking but I was in a situation similar also last week. My mother in law had v and d last week and she thinks it was the food she ate the night before. I live right down the street and we are over quite often. No one,my husband, father in law or husband got sick and they are all bad at washing their hands. She was fine that same day after a 2 hour nap and had full energy. Uh was also terrified but I really don't think it was a sv. I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaikey View Post
    I'm sorry your panicking but I was in a situation similar also last week. My mother in law had v and d last week and she thinks it was the food she ate the night before. I live right down the street and we are over quite often. No one,my husband, father in law or husband got sick and they are all bad at washing their hands. She was fine that same day after a 2 hour nap and had full energy. Uh was also terrified but I really don't think it was a sv. I hope this helps!
    Thanks for the reply! I hope you're right, he told me he ate lunch and he had tea, been acting his usual daft self running about etc. it just seems strange but I panic, my family know I panic but they just take the mick

I'm the same way! I panic no matter what. I didn't even want to go over the weekend but I did because I'm not going To let the fear take complete control. You'll be okay!