Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Attended the cinema and a restaurant that isn't on my safe list!

I was very nervous, but I did it!
    Baby steps, Emet is still about three quarters of me but I'm slowly pushing it away.
    I ate at a restaurant I've never ate at before, I managed about half the meal, then sat through a movie!
    Proud of myself :-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Attended the cinema and a restaurant that isn't on my safe list!

Good job Lacey! That's really awesome!

Awesome work, Lacey! That's fantastic Proud of you!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That is awesome, you are very strong and we're so proud of you. Once you get over the initial worry phase, you will be do pleased that you did it

Fantastic! You did great!

Good job! Every small step is a good one!! Hope you had a good time in the meantime!!!

Thanks guys!

Great job, Lacey! Broadening our comfort zones and stepping out is a great achievement! Watch out, world!!!!

It sounds like you are indeed doing better and I am very glad to hear that!
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream