Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Food poisoning????

So i ate like 5 or 6 bites of a chicken and ranch wrap at mc donalds and mediam fries. Im freaking out cuz my tummy started hurting. Or could it be my anxiety? or because i didnt eat much today and then had a big meal? Im like freaking out so much

Default Re: Food poisoning????

I don't know about you, but almost everytime I eat McDonald's thats a guaranteed immediate stomach ache for me. But I would definitely say that it is either anxiety or the fact you haven't had much to eat. I don't think that food poisoning hits that fast usually I think it takes a few hours to start.

mmmmmmmm I LOVE their chicken wraps!!!! Prob just anxiety, u freaking yourself out thats all!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Thanks lol.. but maybe its gas pains. It still hurts quite a bit. I think im just freaking out

My boyfriend works at McDonalds and consequently eats there all the time. I think you're ok. Either panic or your tummy adjusting to the meal when you hadn't eaten much before.
    M I D N I G H T