Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What is your career?

I am a psych graduate who works in as a rehab therapist in a medium secure hospital, although I start medical school next Monday, so hopefully one day I will be a surgeon.

I've been an accounts managed for a sign company for the last 15 years, I took on the role of first aider to to overcome my emets....I should do it again really but perhaps once I've had my next lot of CBT.

Human Resource Advisor at a nursing home in Australia!

I can't say if this has anything to do with my emet, well most likely, but I love to cook. Not only because I trust my own and will make sure the food is it's absolute best, but because it makes me feel accomplished. And I guess the other part would be because I go to restaurants and I don't see how they could be so careless with food. Serving bad old lettuce or gross tasting dishes, even undercooked food. I know it's probably hecktic in the kitchen but I would rather my food take longer to be prepared properly than to be thrown together. So one day I wanna be a chef, I would wanna do my best to make sure people are satisfied with their meal and not be another mediocre restaurant. I've also wanted to be a photographer and an astronomer; but the lack of creativity I have and lack of jobs available kind of killed those dreams. C:

Freelance writing from home = my career. Besides the lack of health insurance and other benefits, it's perfect. <3

I'm a stay at home mom right now - I have 3 little girls aged 5, 2 1/2 and 4 months.

Before that, I worked with autistic adults.

I'm a musician. I'm a lyric singer and I work at the official choir of my country. Never did a soloist career because of stage fright, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit me at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.