Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default freaking out. Ppl have been sick around me

I have been having bad panic attacks all day because of my stomach. I have gallbladder issues and feel sick all the time. But someone I work with was out due to *v* he was out for a couple days. When he came back to work he said he didn't feel *n* anymore. He said the only thing that was bothering him was his stomach hurt still.
    If their stomach hurts...does that mean they are still contagious?

I have the shakes sooo bad right now. I am so scared. I just never know if it is my gallbladder or if I have caught something. I have not *v* with my gallbladder issues. I usually talk myself out of it. But I am not any less miserable when I deal with this.

I feel like crap. And it feels like my stomach may be hunger with a little cramping. I don't know. I feel *n* too.

UGH I hate this
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: freaking out. Ppl have been sick around me

That's exactly what ibfelt like while sick with my gallbladder. You should have it removed. You will feel so much better! I don't think it sounds like yoy have a bug. For my gallbladder pain it felt like extreme hunger pains and sometimes like I drank a ton of water really fast. It was horrible.
    I'm almost 22 years old, married, and a college student.

Default Re: freaking out. Ppl have been sick around me

I had my gallbladder out in September. I had CONSTANT n* for almost 2 months beforehand and no one knew what was wrong with me. It was terrible. I didn't eat for that whole time. Finally I was hospitalized for testing and they did the correct scan and it turned out my gallbladder's ejection rate was only 8% 2 hours later they brought me into surgery for removal. I have felt a million times better since it's been gone. I look back at the past few years and realized I was having gallbladder attacks every few months for a week or 2 feeling really n* and having bad d*. I always thought it was some sort of bug, but no one else ever caught them. You really should get that sucker removed. You'd feel soooooo much better!