Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sister is sick, and I may be too?

My sister came home at about midnight last night saying that she thought her drink had been spiked and that she had V*d a few times. Now, about 12 hours later, she is still V*ing, so what are the chances that this is actually drink spiking?

If it is drink spiking, would she still be V*ing?

I'm starting to worry that she has gastro, and now I think my stomach is starting to feel weird too. It feels sort of hot, and bubbly? It's hard to explain - I don't know whether it's just anxiety though...

So I have plans to go out with a few friends in the next couple of hours, but now I don't know whether I should go! If you were me, what would you do?

Default Re: Sister is sick, and I may be too?

Go out, have fun. I bet it is anxiety you are feeling. You can always leave early.

Hope sis is better soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Default Re: Sister is sick, and I may be too?

Chances are high that she is just very hung over, or it could be from a spiked drink. I have seen people v* all day after a night of drinking. If I were you, in all honesty, I'd ask her how she feels. Find out if she has d* as well, does she have a fever? One tell tale sign of an sv* as far as I am concerned is the force associated with the v*. Ask her flat out if it is forceful or just normal. If it is the latter, and she has no d* or fever, then I'd say she doesn't have an sv*.

Also, always remember that, unless she has v* right next to you, or you've entered the bathroom immediately after her v* and flushed, and you've kept your hands clean and out of your mouth, then even IF she does have an sv*, you're safe. Just ask her a few things to ease your mind, keep your hands clean, and don't put them anywhere near your mouth.

I'd say you should go out with your friends, it will help take your mind off of it and help you get away from it for a while

All the best, hope it all works out for you.