Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help please!!!

Default Help please!!!

my boyfriend felt since new years eve that he is coming down with a cold. He has a sore throat body aches head ache dry cough etc.
    Yesterday he slept a lot felt kind of feverish he took a warm shower and ate some salad and orange juice.
    Tonight/today I woke up to him calling his boss he was calling in because he is sick. He thought I was asleep still so he told his boss about feeling like hes going to get sick now since about three am this morning...so about four hours now. I said to him you need to go in. He said he wont be sick hell just dry heave since his stomach is emtpy!!!! Im so scared. Hes fevering bad now. Hes asleep in the bedroom. Theres really no where for me to go. We live in a camper in the Bakken.
    Im so scared. I cant eat I can hardy swallow my own spit. Im in the living room now but i know hes just right there. I can at most get about twenty feet away since we live in such close quarters. Please help me im so scared!!
    dette også skal passere

Default Re: Help please!!!

Hi! I gotta ask, Danish? Hehe.

Also, if he actually never V, you dont have a single thing to worry about. He can be nauseus from post nasal drip.

Best of luck! Xx
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3