Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I think I had it

So Wednesday night I ate dinner normal then about two hours later I started getting really n*. I took a zofran and started panicking bad. After about four hours of n* I started getting cramps and knew I was getting d*. I had it like twice and by that time the n* seemed to go away. My husband and sister seemed to think it was all anxiety related but I don't. I woke up the next morning and was very achey and weak. I had to take Tylenol it felt so bad. I also had two accidents trying to get to the bathroom. After sleeping all day Thursday and Friday I finely feel hungry and normal. My temp was 100.3 Thursday also. I couldn't watch food commercials on tv or even stand the smell of food until Friday so I'm thinking it had to have been a sv. I feel so happy now though knowing I made it through. I kind of feel like I deserve an award lol. Anyway just thought I would share and see what you guys thought.

Default Re: I think I had it

I had something similar back in October. The company I worked for had put me on a course for two days, the first day I was fine, but that night I woke up at 5 in the morning with extreme nausea and explosive diarrhea. Needless to say I didnt sleep for the rest of the day, and because I was on my course for the 2nd day, I had to go. I feel really nauseous, achy, headache, tired and not to mention was going to the toilet every 20 mins. However I never vomited, and it made me think, did I not vomit because my emetophobia stopped me from vomiting. Because I have never felt that nauseous in years, but I didnt vomit.

Sounds like you had something! You wouldnt have a temp because of anxiety. Whatever the reason well done on getting through it in one piece & with your sense of humour intact - love the bit about the award

Claire how are you feeling now? Hope you are back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Natiebear View Post
    Claire how are you feeling now? Hope you are back to normal.
    Im getting there slowly thanks for asking