Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How to make sure i don't throw up?

Im sick with something that i thought was just a cold but now I feel sick to my stomach and im really scared i might v****. I don't have any medicine i can take to stop that from happening and i googled it and all the websites just tell me what medicines to take or what foods to eat and im afraid to eat. Im afraid to go sleep because im scared i might wake up in the middle of the night and throw up so is there anything I can do that will stop me from throwing up?

Default Re: How to make sure i don't throw up?

Do you have any alcohol swabs (in most first aid kits). If you can find a couple, just open one and smell it. Paramedics use them as a first line anti emetic until they get patients to ER. They work a treat apparently! . Hope you are feeling better soon. Xx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Sorry, forgot to ask, how you feeling now?. I'm hoping you're faaast asleep. ;-)
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

I have never heard of that, I'm going to try it for sure!
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over... H.S.T.