Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I'm scared :(

Default I'm scared :(

My nine year old had a sv Wednesday. I cleaned her bathroom Thursday wearing a mask and gloves. Do you think I'm in the clear?

Default Re: I'm scared :(

Most likely. It sounds like you took proper precautions and did a thorough cleaning.

I couldn't sleep last night worrying my younger daughter or I would get it. I was checking on her all night. She was tired and grumpy this morning which makes me worried. I hope it's just cause Mondays suck lol. I have been washing my hands like crazy I hope it saves me.

I think you're in the clear. Trust me on this, we've four children and these things can nearly always be contained provided we clean thoroughly. We've a small house with 6 people living in it and we have no problems (except that to remain 'unexposed' we need to clean obsessively ;-). X
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Well been six days and we are all still healthy! Thank you lord, I've prayed so much in the last week.

Yea, my mom cleaned up my bathroom after I was in there at 3am last year throwing up and she didn't use gloves or a mask and she never got sick.