Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Recruiting for Emetophobia CBT Research Study

Hello everyone,
    I am still looking for about 4 more people in the San Diego area for my CBT research study. Vphobia.com has more information about the study and recruitment criteria. Thank you!

Default Re: Recruiting for Emetophobia CBT Research Study

Many of you have expressed disappointment that the trial of CBT for emetophobia is face to face so necessitates living close enough to travel to San Diego, CA. You still can help. We are doing a crowd fundraiser to cover advertising, technology expenses, supplies, statistics and editorial support, and other costs related to this research. So far I have been self-funding, because as a doctoral student, I am not eligible to receive grant money. The therapist team and support are volunteer because they believe in this cause. See the team at vphobia.com/spov-research-study-team/ We don't want to cut any corners on costs that cannot be avoided so please help. For a $10 donation we are offering the guide "How to Find a Therapist that Can Treat Emetophobia, Even if They Don't Know What it Is." There are also other perks available for larger donations. If you are not able to donate, please spread the word to friends and family that care about you and others who suffer from emetophobia. Here's the link:
    indiegogo.com/projects/emetophobia-underresearched-misunderstood-and-undertreated/x/3426346

Also doing a fundraising campaign with various perks. On is a guide to finding a therapist to treat emetophobia. You can see my campaign if you go to Vphobia.com and click on the Indiegogo fundraiser in the menu bar.

Also doing a fundraising campaign with various perks. One is a guide to finding a therapist to treat emetophobia. You can see my campaign if you go to Vphobia.com and click on the Indiegogo fundraiser in the menu bar.

i wish i was an adult and lived in san diego!
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears