Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How many of you meditate?

I was wondering how many of my fellow emets meditate for relief. What is your process? Do you think it helps? I would really like to know out of curiosity.
    I personally find it helps with panic and most of my physical ailments like nausea. (especially the dreaded throat nausea if any of you get that too) Works far better than any medication I've ever used. I question why I only ever use it as a last resort.

Default Re: How many of you meditate?

I do meditate, I try for half an hour each day but sometimes I don't get around to it, and I really need to work on doing it every single day, no questions. It's SO helpful! I don't really have a process as such, I try and take myself away, if that makes sense. There's a bit more to it but I don't really know how it get it to words.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: How many of you meditate?

It makes sense. I'm really happy someone is doing it. It's incredibly helpful but for some reasons people shake it off. I'm trying to make a point of doing it more often. Best of luck to you~