Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling a bit yucky

Today while at the mall I decided to buy myself a vape pen for flavored hookah oils. I find that having it while on the computer keeps me from going to the fridge to snack between tasks. The oil I use is nicotineless, as I do not smoke cigarettes and only wanted it for the flavor. The kit I bought came with a free flavored oil and I got to sample some of the flavors before choosing mine. Well, after tasting 3 or 4 flavors, the man informed me that the oils they use for testing are the ones that have nicotine in them. Since I am not a smoker, the nicotine in my system is now making me feel steadily increasingly n* and I'm getting worried that I might v*. Help. :c

Default Re: Feeling a bit yucky

That sounds to me like it is just anxiety. I can almost promise you that if he did not tell you that, you would be feeling just fine. I am not a smoker either, however I did try a cigarette twice in my life and the nicotine did not make me sick at all. Don't worry.