Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can having nicotine in your system make you v* if you're not a smoker?

Today while at the mall I decided to buy myself a vape pen for flavored hookah oils. I find that having it while on the computer keeps me from going to the fridge to snack between tasks. The oil I use is nicotineless, as I do not smoke cigarettes and only wanted it for the flavor. The kit I bought came with a free flavored oil and I got to sample some of the flavors before choosing mine. Well, after tasting 3 or 4 flavors, the man informed me that the oils they use for testing are the ones that have nicotine in them. Since I am not a smoker, the nicotine in my system is now making me feel steadily increasingly n* and I'm getting worried that I might v*. Help. :c

Default Re: Can having nicotine in your system make you v* if you're not a smoker?

You would have v* sooner after the nicotine actually got in your system. Right now you're probably feeling a rather unpleasant nicotine buzz along with the symptoms typically associated with nicotine leaving your system. Drink lots and lots of water and take an ibuprofen and you should be fine. I quit smoking over three years ago and that first day the n* was almost unbearable, but I never v*

Default Re: Can having nicotine in your system make you v* if you're not a smoker?

it's a buzz. if I don't dmoke for a while and take a few puffs I feel gross.

Yeah, just a buzz. I got an electronic cigarette last spring and one day puffed way too much and felt really jittery.
    M I D N I G H T