Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Teens with Emetophobia-HELP

hi guys my names kate i'm 14 too ^.^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah I get nervous like that sometimes too ! I get nervous every new semester because im afraid of certain people being in my classes.

hey im 14 and im a freshmen in high school i worry about throwing up all the time and it controls my life if you have any suggestions please tell me i really and tired of this fear of V*ing.

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to say that I too am a thirteen year old suffering from crippling emetophobia. I started a blog yesterday at the suggestion of a tv show, Sherlock, where the character is told to start a blog to cope with PTSD. So far I've had two panic attacks and I just poured my feelings out to the blog... It actually helped and stopped the attacks! I do skip school and classes due to my fear but cue been trying to cope with it and just go inside myself until I'm calm again. Unfortunately my parents say it's all in my head and that I can just get over it if I try, so I have no support net. No meds, psychiatrist, even a phone call letting teachers know I'm bit just a slacker...