Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default pregnant and really nauseous

So...this is my 5th pregnancy and i just got my hog results back and the hog amount is 14,913! Im only 5 weeks 3 days pregnant! Im terrified that it is twins.....i have been feeling extremely sick this last few days. Im only scared it is twins because i hear you get waaay worse morning sickness with multiples. Ugh. i won't know for sure until Im like 8 weeks pregnant but Im really scared right now. Im feeling icky and just want to cry. anybody with twins on here have bad morning sickness? how did you deal with any morning sickness? i hate how its called morning sickness....makes no sense to call it that when it happens throughout the day!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: pregnant and really nauseous

I haven't personally had twins, but my best friend is pregnant with twins and she has had absolutely no morning sickness what-so-ever. Not even nauseous. There is hope!!!

Hang in there...I know the nausea sucks. I haven't had twins but have 2 and remember the nausea all too well. I ended up taking Phenergan with my second and that helped and made me very tired. I was nauseous in the evening so I would take the pill and go to bed. It will get better!! Just eat what you crave, don't get too hungry, stay hydrated...you can do it!

I must say you are really strong person! 5th pregnancy!! Congradulation. I can't even imagine how will I ever be pregnant once. This is encouraging. I don't know anything about this morning sickness but I hope you will be ok, I know you will handle it!
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I remember those awful nausea. And for me it was not only morning, it was all day long... For my first one I managed with crackers but for my second one I had to take medication; I was not able to eat at all.
    About the possibility of twins, I would say that one of my friends had twins and she was ok. A little nausea but less than me... So maybe it's not the case for you. I really wish you the best! Give us some news when you can!

Know people with twins. One said she had worse nausea than with her single babies and another said she it was like her first and she didn't notice a difference, so it varies. No guarantee you will be more ill this time than before. I worry about multiples myself as I will most likely need fertility treatments to get pregnant and that means increased risk of having more than one.
    Congratulations on your pregnancy, dear, and much luck. Hope all goes well and you have a healthy pregnancy, quick and easy labor, and have a healthy baby or babies in the end.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

My close friend had twins and never had any morning sickness at all.

Thanks everybody. i have an ultrasound on the 2nd of july.... its going to kill me until then...i feel okay since getting reglan from my doc and the okay to continue taking my anxiety meds!!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Let us know how you are after the ultrasound
    psalm 139
    we are fearfully and wonderfully made

Congrats!!! Number 5!! I'm due any day with my 3rd and our collective 6th. Hang in there, I hope you feel better!

btw, i had pretty bad all day n with this pregnancy for the first 13 weeks. Vit b6 and a unisom helped me soooo much!!!