Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, as some of you already know, I get hormonal around the time of my period...LOL!Well, this month is bad for me. I noticed PMS starting this past Thursday. I was very fatigued, and my legs ached badly. Well, then Friday I was still tired and fatigued, and very anxious; then I lost all desire for foods of any kind. Nothing sounded good. And still...nothing sounds good. This had been going on for a couple of days now. I know this is hormones, but normally I get major cravings during PMS; but why aversions this month?? I try to eat, but it just doesn't taste good at all. ICK!! I was supposed to start my period today, but I am still waiting. (No, not pregnant..LOL) Today and yesturday I have also been getting waves of nausea and anxiety. It is scary for me to keep feeling the nausea, anxiety, then aversion. Vicious cylce. Does anyone else get this way during "that time of the month"???? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

Well whatever I am going through right now could have started because of my period and now I've continued it. Right after I started my period, I started having major indigestion problems, which I usually get but not to this point, and since this started I haven't been able to eat, and I've been super anxious and panicky.

So yeah, I've been there before with the major waves of nausea, and whatever I'm going through now, I hope is all related to my damn period and will stop soon.

I get nauseous during my period also. Blah..

I think I actually will embrace menopause when the time comes.

I'm sorry you're having a bad time right now. It'll pass.

I buy these heat pads called thermacare. They have special
    ones for menstrual cramps. You peel the back off and stick them
    on your abdomen. These little black pellets are activated when
    you peel the backing off. AAHHH it helps with the cramps. They
    last 10 hours.Try them!

Renee

</font>