Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: A small triumph

Cool A small triumph

The past two days were SO scary and totally knocked me out of my comfort zone. My family and I went to a theme park on Thursday and Friday. I was around thousands of people who were possibly carrying germs and many others who had rode rollercoasters and felt sick. And on top of it all, I had to eat possibly contaminated food and stuff I wasn't used to. I think I used hand sanitizer like 10 times plus handwashing! But after all that, I'm happy to say I'm ok! I even rode one small rollercoaster and didn't feel sick at all . I hope that this encourages anyone going on a scary family vacation soon. It's not that bad at all, trust me!
    Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God.
    I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

-Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: A small triumph

good job!!!!! I couldn't do an amusement park. next week there is the huge county fair and I'm gonna take my son!!! every step is a little victory

Wow good job!!!

Well done
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good job!! I know how good it feels once all is said and done! I hate amusement parks for that reason....last time I took my son I washed his hands after every ride! YIKES! Poor kid.

YOu did well. *applauds*

That's awesome! I have to go to the Toronto Ex for the first time on the 31 with my boyfriend and it will be the first time I'm meeting his dad! I'm planning on taking food because at last years there was a big food poisoning thing with a couple of the food vendors 0.0