Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling full after eating?

I finished a small bowl of macaroni and about 50 minutes later, I feel full. I wasn't full when I finished, but wasn't hungry anymore. Why would I get full 50 minutes after I finish?

Default Re: Feeling full after eating?

It can take the body a little bit of time to send the "I'm full!" signals to your brain. thats normal.

Yep. Happens a lot, especially with pasta. I always think it like expands after a while in your stomach causing you to feel hungry later on.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I usually get like that from heartburn. I feel pretty full and bloated about 30 mins after a meal. I guess it's from the extra acid in your stomach.
    Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God.
    I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

-Isaiah 41:10

It takes the brain 20 mins to recognise that you have eaten and are full..... That's why dieticians advise taking a break in between courses so one doesn't overeat.