Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Troll Warning: 'Syrup'

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly44 View Post
    I didn't make a post. lol And I would take the criticism as constructive.
    Oh good, that's great to know. Everyone take note, Kelly44 is open to 'constructive criticism'.

Here's your first bit, when you're new to a board, don't pick on a long time poster. It looks pathetic.

Second, don't pretend that you can make rude comments and then act like all is well, it's not. What parallel universe do you live in?

Third, don't PM people you don't know to continue an argument and then accuse them of being obsessed with you. It looks desperate and is downright weird.

That's it for now, but knowing your type I'll have more 'constructive criticism' as you call it, really, really soon.

Just read this whole thread. Wow. What a hot mess! Syrup is OBVIOUSLY NOT A TROLL, so ridiculous to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyGirl View Post
    Agree, 100% or (I know it sounds crazy), don't read the post of someone who upsets you. If you don't like advice, don't take it, plain and simple. You can't control how people think, feel or post but you can control how you choose to reply.
    Good point. There is an ignore feature if someone really bothers you. If you click on the person's username and then click on "view profile" in the drop-down menu it will take you to the person's profile page. Underneath everyone's avatar (or grey shadowy figure if they don't have a picture uploaded) is the option to ignore that user. Click on "Add to Ignore List" and presto, you're free of seeing posts from people who upset you.
    Elizabeth

HI! Can you tell me what rude comments I made? I'd be happy to apologize if you could point them out Also you did call someone a bitch which I find rather rude
    Last edited by Kelly44; 01-26-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    I suspect that the people starting this thread may be members of the other board riling up trouble on IES to try to lure people over to their board. Let's just ignore them
    I'm taking this advice, blocking the three groupies and moving on. I'm not taking the time to go through your posts, Kelly, look for yourself at how you upset everyone, if you can't figure it out you're beyond help, plain and simple.
    Last edited by AnxietyGirl; 01-26-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Considering I only got an account yesterday there's not many to go through But I never said anything rude. I believe that you owe the person you called a bitch an apology though

Everyone sounds angry on this board haha...

What's with all these random newbies showing up in this post? Shady.

R new people not allowed to join???

Okay, here's the thing.

This is supposed to be a site for support. WE ARE ALL at different stages of suffering and recovery. There are some of us here who are further along than others, who come to honestly help "talk down" those who can't get a grip, and provide a calm, stable voice of reason.

If you continue to call out anyone who is speaking reasonably as a 'troll', this site is going to very quickly deteroriate into 60000 posts about "I SAW SOMEONE V* ON THE TV LAST NIGHT AND I'M WEARING THE SAME COLOR SHIRT I WAS WEARING THE LAST TIME MY B/F TU* OH MY GOD AM I GOING TO V*???" nonsense. If you're only looking to be coddled and have your negative feelings enforced, then put in your post that you're not looking for help and don't want to ever get better, and prefer to be sick with this phobia.

Syrup has been a productive part of this community for a very long time. Not telling you what you want to hear and enforcing your phobia is NOT TROLLING. Knock it off already.
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

Why are people upset that I joined??? They said that its weird that newbies are showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianagirl View Post
    Why are people upset that I joined??? They said that its weird that newbies are showing up
    People are finding it strange because all you new members have all seemed to join this site on the same day and you are ALL commenting on this post.
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just came here because the drama was here. But new members should be able to post wherever they want

Quote Originally Posted by Mamafear View Post
    No problem. I have read a few of your help posts in the past. From what I can ascertain, the only troll on this thread also has an account under the same name on another forum where she has been getting lots of support.
    Sorry didn't understand, someone has the same name as me on another forum?
    A phobia only rules your life if you let it..

IT IS CLEAR THAT ALL THE NEW PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD ARE TROLLS. Low post count, all joined on the same day. It is so transparent, it is actually pathetic. People who have been here longer than 3 days - I trust you are real. If you joined on January 24 or sooner, you are a fakerrrr. So let's all make a nice list of newly joined members and collectively block them

What if we are a member who truly is here for help and helping others but we joined later? I think that policy is really excluding.I shared my opinion, told Syrup I thought she was a lovely person and then moved on.

I'm am so shocked and confused by this. Syrup is the most supportive person on here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    IT IS CLEAR THAT ALL THE NEW PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD ARE TROLLS. Low post count, all joined on the same day. It is so transparent, it is actually pathetic. People who have been here longer than 3 days - I trust you are real. If you joined on January 24 or sooner, you are a fakerrrr. So let's all make a nice list of newly joined members and collectively block them
    That's a great idea. I have started blocking those that I offend and hopefully they will do the same so that I don't cause additional damage to their psyche.

For those who've been so supportive, I appreciate it. Not taking the time to read all of the nonsense but I know you've said some lovely, heartfelt things and I appreciate it. xoxo

Syrup we support and love you! Even those of us you have helped while we haven't had accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianagirl View Post
    Syrup we support and love you! Even those of us you have helped while we haven't had accounts
    xoxoxox You are SO SWEET! xoxoxoxox

Argument threads suck. Talk about stuff like this through chat, waste of a thread. All you are doing is embarrassing yourself.
    Emetophobia.org's resident wrestling fan (and recovering emet) Feel free to message me if you need somebody to talk too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No problem. I have read a few of your help posts in the past. From what I can ascertain, the only troll on this thread also has an account under the same name on another forum where she has been getting lots of support.
    Sorry just bumping up the post incase my reply was hard to find, I didn't understand your comment, could you explain in more depth please as in my name? Or the troll on here has the same name on the other site?
    A phobia only rules your life if you let it..

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly91 View Post
    People are finding it strange because all you new members have all seemed to join this site on the same day and you are ALL commenting on this post.
    And all seem to be the same person.......hmmm.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

I honestly think it's anxietygirl...she keeps causing so many problems

yay fake me again! this is awesome.

oh, and anxiety girl is real. I know her. no troll there.

I only read the first page of this, so forgive me if anything I'm saying has already been said.

I read the "offending" post where Syrup made the comment about making a mountain out of a molehill, etc. That's because you are. That doesn't mean that your fear is not real, because it IS. Believe me, I know how crippling it can be. But none of us will ever get better if people keep telling us "yes! All of your fears and reactions to them are completely rational!" Honey, they're not rational. That's the very definition of a phobia.

You were losing your shit and Syrup was trying to talk you down from the ledge. Sometimes that needs to be done with a slap in the face. Sometimes that's what we NEED, not somebody there holding our hands and validating all of the fucked up things we do as a result of our fear.

And now you're going to think I'm a troll lol

Quote Originally Posted by harmony18 View Post
    Sorry didn't understand, someone has the same name as me on another forum?
    Oh no, not you! Sorry, what I meant is that there was someone posting on this thread and she is trolling. She belongs to another forum and she's just trying to get everyone upset/angry. There have been some pretty horrible bullies pass through this board lately from there which, understandably has made members here scared and protective. For the record, you seem like a very loyal person who will defend anyone you think is being mistreated and in this particular conversation it was hard to see the wood for the trees. I'm glad you realize Syrup meant no harm!
    Last edited by Mamafear; 01-26-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Facebook Donna Mutch

here we go again! another impersonator

Quote Originally Posted by mdgrl1977 View Post
    here we go again! another impersonator
    You are a f******g freak, a great f******g freak! GO AWAY FREAK! Impersonating people makes it obvious you're either seriously weird with nothing to do AT ALL or you're very young (with nothing to do) . You're not even entertaining. Go eat flies.

Facebook Donna Mutch

You are a f******g freak, a great f******g freak! GO AWAY FREAK! Impersonating people makes it obvious you're either seriously weird with nothing to do AT ALL or you're very young (with nothing to do) . You're not even entertaining. Go eat flies.
    That's using human privilege against frogs that eat flies ya twat