Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please be honest:/

I woke up normal time and stomach felt empty and light so I had breakfast and it was alright but it's about 2 hours since and tum feels just sort of sensitive and I'm n*. Bm was quite soft and my stomach is making really wierd noises when I go. The idea of food is very off putting. A friend invited herself up and if I cancel I feel like it'll conform something's wrong Please help fast im getting very n writing this. Lmg
    feel so pathetic for all these threads but meh
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: Please be honest:/

Having a massive attack over it now. I feel like it's going to happen so much idk what to do
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Hi Maddie,

I've had many many moments over the past 10 years where I somehow convinced myself into believing it was gonna happen.
    That's the thing with our phobia, any stomach, n* or bowel related issue and we immediately jump to the conclusion that the day will end with us v*.
    Try to calm yourself down, do some deep breathing or whatever usually helps and then go over in your head how likely it actually is that you're going to v*.
    Have you eaten anything strange that could have given you fp* in the last day? Probably unlikely as if you're like many of us you worry over what you eat and are very careful.
    Have your family had sv* in the last day or two? Any friends? Done anything you could say for definite will have infected you with sv*?
    If not then you will not v*!
    It could be anything making you feel ill, but I promise you the chances of you actually v* are likely very small.
    Let us know how you're getting on

Hey, Maddie.

The beginning was hunger, then later it could have been digestion. A lot of times, certain foods can make one feel, different... and stomach cramps or growls. I know you posted this thread in the morning (for my time)... but the 5 hour difference, you are probably sleeping now. :O How are you now?
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Those sound like pretty typical IBS symptoms. I have symptoms like that pretty often, particularly when I'm nervous. I'm sure you're fine

I think you probably have something going on. Doesn't sound right to me.

Fake syrup, shut the fuck up.

Maddie- I wake up a lot with weird stomachs, sometimes super hungry, sometimes not at all. Probably just depends on what you had to eat the night before. I think you will be okay. Some water always does the trick for me.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup. View Post
    I think you probably have something going on. Doesn't sound right to me.
    Go the fuck away, you massive tramp.
    Jon Miazma Watsky forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Felle View Post
    Go the fuck away, you massive tramp.
    Yassssss

You're fine

ignore Syrup, don't feed the troll.
    If you can dream it, you can do it.

-Walt Disney

I Am (week and day) Pregnant

Hope you are feeling better

btw Sammi- your pug is the CUTEST OMG