Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i thought this would be a fun topic, the music i like is mostly rock but i also like country. the rock bands that are my favorite are Everclear(i have all their cd's), R.E.M( i have like 10 of there cd's) and Pearl Jam(7 cd's). the country i like is pat green, phil vassar, and rascal flatts. i'm kinda obsessed about music, i always have to have some thing playing. well i hope everyone likes this topic...

lindsey[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

...Heavy Metal.

welll.....anything that doesn't suck?? no really... my favorites - david bowie, tori amos, red ho chili peppers, the clash, the cure....so many

i guess rock, folk, funk, celtic, soul, middle-east, lots andlots of stuff....i just love music, which is good when you're a musician, right?

I can respect most all types of music. My favorite bands are Bad Religion, Fugazi and Social Distortion, The Smiths...

I love music.. It keeps me going
    \"This too shall pass\"

I forgot Janes Addiction, Deftones, Sonic Youth, Pigface, Sisters of Mercy, Siouxie and the Banchees, The Beatles, John Lennon, Nirvana, Mudhoney...
    \"This too shall pass\"

ooohhh I love Jane's addiction! Soundgarden,White Zombie, White Stripes, Smashing Pumpkins is my all time favorite. And Alice in chains. Then of course I heard Air supply on the radio a little while ago(ya remember, the one from Last American Virgin move) and I was singing that top-o-my lungs![img]smileys/smilies_49.gif[/img]Ima geek!And I still love those 80's hairbands-Ratt, Dokken, Ozzy[img]smileys/smilies_48.gif[/img]
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Goood post, I was going to ask the same thing. I love almost ALL music and I'm never not listening.... I have 3000 songs on my iPod! I like classic rock (I luckily got to see AC/DC, the Rolling Stones and the Guess Who last summer) I love Country, and I'm starting to listen to lots more new music. I also love classical because I play the violin. All over the map!
    \"We have nothing to fear but fear itself.\"

I love everything music. Some of my favorites include

311, Incubus, Relient K, Locale AM, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Cherry Filter, The Clash, Ramones, Common Rider, Primus, Operation Ivy, Green Day, Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson, Buckethead, Joe Satriani, etc etc etc.
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

I've got no specific genre of music that I like. It just varies, but I do like listening to Japanese and Chinese music. Japanese because I'm a crazed anime fan lol and Chinese well i've been listening to it since I was little so yea. =) I do like some songs in English but they're mostly Disney songs lol.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I like to listen to a lot of different things, Billy Joel, Richard Marx, Cher, Live, Celion Dion, Lords of Acid, Dir En Grey, Faye Wong...hell I'll listen to just about anything as long as it isn't like HARD CORE Gansta Rap.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Hey lindsey... great post!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE country music! And you and I seem to agree on the artists pretty well
    My favorites are;

Rascal Flatts ~ my fave song of theirs is actually "Sara Beth"from the bonus tracks on Feels Like Today(You have to wait like 4 minutes after "Love Another Day" to hear it)
    Pat Green ~ "John Wayne and Jesus" and "Carry On"
    Tim McGraw ~ Everything :O)
    Martina McBride ~ Again, everything, especially "Love's the Only House":O)
    Alan Jackson ~ I mean... who doesn't love "Little Bitty" and "It's Five O'clock Somewhere"?????
    ... And, though I'm not a huge Phil Vassar fan or anything, I love "Six Pack Summer" and "Carlene"... oh, and "American Child"

I've seen Montgomery Gentry (twice), Dierks Bentley, Phil Vassar, Charlie Daniel's Band, Martina McBride, Alan Jackson, and Alison Krauss and Union Station all in concert and loved every show!

Others that I like that aren't country
    Better Than Ezra
    Cyndi Lauper
    Elton John
    Matchbox 20
    Goo Goo Dolls
    Mariah Carey

And of course... I cannot forget my alltime favorite...
    Jimmy Buffett! cause he's the best :O)
    "Margaritaville", "He Went to Paris", "Last Mango in Paris", "Come Monday"... you name it, I love it!

~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

Music...tricky because I like so many varied types!!

I'm a HUGE fan of The Smiths, I like the Clash and Led Zeppelin too, and another Indie band called The Music.

The other type of music I like loads is Ska/Punk, with Reel Big Fish being number one, and I also like [spunge], Goldfinger, Captain Everything, Lightyear,Mighty Mighty Bosstonesand Save Ferris

I'm a total country fan. Horses and country music just go together! My current favorites are Rascal Flatts and Big n Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by wing
    I've got no specific genre of music that I like. It just varies, but I do like listening to Japanese and Chinese music. Japanese because I'm a crazed anime fan lol and Chinese well i've been listening to it since I was little so yea. =) I do like some songs in English but they're mostly Disney songs lol.

Japan has some awesome music!! You should check out korean rock music, it's pretty cool as well.
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Yup Korean songs are great =) Did you hear the one called "Kiss" I dont know who sung it though. I'm addicted to that one. lol
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I love Will Young (hence my pic [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] ) - if you're from the states, you've probably never heard of him as he hasn't released anything there yet. I'm seeing him in concert in 2 1/2 weeks time and I can't wait [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Never heard of lots of the bands/singers some of you like [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] but a guy came in the pub last night wearing a reel big fish t-shirt - what a coincidence [img]smileys/smilies_14.gif[/img]
    Nikki

Legend! I quite like Will Young too and I totally hadn't recognised him fro the picture!! Where abouts in the UK are you going to see him?