Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sister v*

Default Sister v*

I'm not sure what's goingn on with her. She's been coughing all day, a wet cough, constantly. She kept kidding with us saying she was going to p* and making p* noises and laughing. A couple minutes ago she had a coughing attack and v* in the toilet. About a minute after that, she v* on a blanket. What could be te cause of this. We were also at a jump zone earlier today, which I thought could be te problem since she was jumping a lot and then ate pizza... But I don't know.
    Please tell me it's not a stomach v*... I'm leaving on Monday and don't want to cath it before then.

Default Re: Sister v*

it sounds like she coughed so much and had phlegm and v from that. also pizza and bounce place do not mix. it's not a sv, at least it doesn't sound like it at all. she needs to take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    it sounds like she coughed so much and had phlegm and v from that. also pizza and bounce place do not mix. it's not a sv, at least it doesn't sound like it at all. she needs to take it easy.
    Didn't sound like one to me either. She v* again a couple minutes ago. I'm also worried that I might v* because I way also jumping and eating pizza like her.

how old is your sister? she might be really worked up from bouncing all day while sick with a cough and it's all making her sick

If she's got a cough that's that bad I'm sure it was the phlem. Beyond that, pizza is loaded with cheese and the cheese is bad when you're already congested. Your jumping and eating pizza won't make you ill as you don't have a bad cough on top of it. Sounds like a bad mix of stuff. Cough, pizza, bouncing and mucous. She needs to take a antihistamine; it's not a stomach bug.