Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Possible godsend!!

Hi all... I had to share my find for today.

We went for a family day out to the park and I forgot my hand gel! In a panic I rushed into boots to buy a spare. On the shelf was a hand foam called ecohydra. No alcohol so dosent intensely sting. But even better than that. Across the top it says "effective against norovirus" I bought everyone on the shelf. Iv researched the product too and it seems to be really good. It's used in hospitals across the country. It's £2.49 per 50ml. Pricier than others but I don't really mind that. Iv seen it on amazon too so for those of u outside of uk maybe you could get hold of some.

hope all are well xx

Default Re: Possible godsend!!

going to furiously Google and buy.

^me too!! I'm going to be working in a medical office soon. NEED that stuff in my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Thanks for the info!