Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: fp??

Default fp??

Me and my partner had a take away pizza this evening, a couple hours later I started to feel really sick but kept it to myself as thought probs just my anxiety etc so you can imagine my fear when my parner looks up and says "I feel really sick after that pizza" and he's never sick so now I'm freaking the hell out. Help me.

Default Re: fp??

I now have cramps too. Please god don't let me have fb. I'm never eating again.

Hey!! How are you both?...I just saw this now. Let us know how you are doing and what happened. Hope you're okay.

was it really greasy? sometimes pizza can just be sooooo greasy that even tough stomach's get upset. how are you both now?

Hope you're ok now

I hope you're both doing a lot better now? Take away pizzas, although yummy, are known for being very greasy; this could most definitely have irritated both of your stomachs. Try drinking lots of water to help with the digestion of it and dilute the grease. What kind of pizza was it?
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Pink24 View Post
    I hope you're both doing a lot better now? Take away pizzas, although yummy, are known for being very greasy; this could most definitely have irritated both of your stomachs. Try drinking lots of water to help with the digestion of it and dilute the grease. What kind of pizza was it?
    Hey guys. We were both fine. My bf said he still felt ill in the morning buy I was ok, now both completely fine, defo no more take away for me, stresses me out too much