Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bile gastritis

Default Bile gastritis

I was recently diagnosed with bile gastritis. It's very scary for an emetophobe it causes debilitating nausea and V* and D* all the things that scare me. Anyone else going through this that can offer some advice? Thanks

Default Re: Bile gastritis

Sorry no one replied to you. Unfortunately I cants say I relate but we will give you support here. I'm sorry that you have such diagnosis. Believe it or not I know an emet who has cyclical vomiting syndrome.

Thank you for at least replying I feel like I'm in hell and I have no one really who understands

How are you coping? The positive is that this may be hell but it could be helpful in overcoming your fear

Sounds awful, What are doctors doing for you? Medication, possibly surgery? I don't know much about it, but hopefully you find some relief!
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”