Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hope that all of you and your families are well and safe.

I am with ya Amanda. I was thinking of making a post just like this!!! I hope everyone is okay!!

<3 allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm praying that none of you or your families were hurt and I'm so sorry for ALL the people in the UK. This is another sad day in history no-thanks to those insane terrorists.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

I'm like 15 miles away from London and I've had people calling all day to see if we're all still ok, I can't believe something like this happened.My friends were on their way to a school trip to Austria and they were on the tube at about 5:30, they were so lucky to miss it.

my thoughts and prayers are with everyone there. i am so sorry for your losses. stay strong.

I'm so sorry for all of you that live in the UK, because even though I'm a thousand miles away from New York, it felt like the attacks on 9/11 were in my backyard. We all understand the feelings you have. Ipray all of you and your families are safe. I also pray that there is an end to all this evil.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I am praying for all of you in the UK, as well as for those that we have lost in the attacks, and their families. When I first heard about the attacks, I immediately thought of my UK friends on here, and hoped that everyone was alright.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm about 300 miles from London but live near one of the biggest steel and chemical plants in the UK and there's a Nuclear Power Plant about 35 miles away and when things like this happen there is always so much speculation about the possibilities of bombing round here.

I feel so much for the people involved in what happened yesterday, what an atrocity. Kinda puts things into perspective for me - here I am worrying about getting an sv and there are hundreds of people caught up in something like that. I just don't understand why people are capable of doing such hideous things. It makes me sad to think that another human being can not see how evil such behaviour is.

Sorry to rant but this has really affected me.
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

Understandably. yenn. Its okay. Rant as much as u want to.

&lt;3 Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

Hey Yenn - try to keep calm babe and remember that security will be so tight there at the moment.

i used to live in St Albans - 25 miles north of london - and we always seemed to be targetted by the IRA - that was pretty horrid - twice i heard bombs going off.

i now live in Bristol - but it feels so close - espec coz i have been to london so so many times - i have been on the picadilly line load and load and thro kings x and russle square - its so close to home...

ems x

I too offer up my sincerest prayers to all who live in or around London.

Remember, that no matter how far away you live (I live hours away from NY city and D.C.), that when something like this happens in your country... it affects you deeply.

Afterthe attacks on September 11thit seemed as if our nation would never be the same. And truthfully, it isn't... it never will be. I will never forget what happened that day, the pictures I saw, watching live television as the second plane hit and thinking "how could this happen to us." But itmakes you realize that no one is invisible... even the most powerful countries are at risk.The footage and the memories still bring tears to my eyes... but over time it has gotten easier and honestlywith current situations and friends and family membersin awar that many don't believe inand a country divided by so many different views... there's not much time to think about 9-11 anymore.

Looking back to the days, weeks, and months following that horrible day, it's hard to believe that our country was ever that united. It saddens me that our government took it's focus off the true problems... the Al Qaida... and put our efforts intothe lie that's become the war in Iraqand because of that... they were able to strike again. I am sorry that it had to be this way... something must be done.

Until then... remain strong and know thatour prayers are with you.

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

Yes, the attacks on London immediately brought back memories of 9-11. It was happening all over again and we were helpless to stop it. I was glued to my tv all morning until I had to go to work. I had such a heavy feeling in my heart. Then I got very angry and ranted and raved for a long time. It is so unfair that these a$$holes don't care at all about human life. I hope those bastards are burning in hell as we speak. Sorry--there I go again. I'm just glad that you guys are all right. Still thinking of you...

The emergency services in London were prepared for such an event, as they have been training for years in dealing with terrorist attacks. My great-uncle lives 50 miles outside of London, and I called him to check in. He was in London during the fire-bombings ofWW2. He told me how he had to get into the bomb shelters, which were the under train stations, and how this incident reminded him of those fearful times.

Yet I know that there were a lot of courageous acts performed that day, and heroes were born.

My heart goes out to all whom were affected from this cowardly act.
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>