Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default need encouraging words quick

I'm getting g ready to take a horse to the vet.. about 80 miles 1 way.. first time I've left the house since son was so sick. Having anxiety.. so bad
    .I can't let this keep me from doing this.. its what I do.. I gotta push through and go.. could stand some help..

Default Re: need encouraging words quick

You're going to be completely fine!!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

You dealt alone with your son being v* sick 3 times in the past couple of months... You can do anything! That is my worst nightmare realized. You will be fine! Deep breaths.

Thanks! Home safe and sound... So glad I went, wound up being a good day with my Mom and son although we got lost... It's kinda tough finding a place to turn around while pulling a trailer. It's always so nerve wrecking and I'm thankful we got there and back.. And.. The horse is okay(the one that fell with me breaking my arm in September) so I'm glad of that. We guess he just tripped.. I need full body armor.. Lol..

Ouch! Hope your arm is better now! I know what you mean about turning around a trailer. I have a 22' travel trailer that I've towed from MD to AZ. Turning around on some of those narrow two lane roads with no shoulder can be dicey! Glad it all worked out! And now you have one more thing you've proved you can do and will remember you got through the next time you're anxious!