Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Fast/soft BM for the first time in MONTHS

Just a quick post folks as I don't think I should overthink too much but....for the first time in literally 4/5 months, I had a soft bm. It felt a bit like D* but it was more just very sudden as if it had to get out(SO TMI!) ... I must add that I have been eating healthier whilst I've been at home for a week and though my stomach has been on exceptional behaviour(letting me eat ANYTHING with no acid or n*) and this morning we went out and I had a bacon sandwich, three pancakes with syrup, some Pepsi and a coffee. I know - awful! But as I usually eat small portions made of up of the brat diet, I'm making the most of my tummy being in good spirits. I'm thinking this may have caused the 'rush'. I don't feel n* but thinking of all the food I ate isn't too nice ...problem is, is I'm meant to be taking my dad to a football game in twenty mins out of town near the city and although I'm not driving him, my mum said she may need help with directions. Should I go? She has a satnav but obviously I'm thinking worst case scenario... Hmmmm!
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Fast/soft BM for the first time in MONTHS

Update : My parents have had 'strange' intestinal problems today too. All feeling light cramps but no consistent D*...could this be a virus? I'm able to eat thankfully and haven't been in four hours but a headache hs crept up on me and they usually pay a visit when I have some kind of a mild thing. Hmmmm

I think it sounds like the food and caffeine. I'm currently trying to persuade myself of the same thing lol. I had two huge coffees and a stack of pancakes with the world's richest caramel sauce for breakfast this morning and I've been miserable ever since. Have been dizzy, shaky, nauseated, acidy and had a dodgy bm too. Of course am convinced it's a bug or my chronic nausea and dizziness coming back but it's probably not! I hope you went to the football, had an awesome time and are feeling better. And I reckon the thing with your folks is probably just coincidence!

Thanks KLM -forgot to check this for a few days but yep, its annoying isn't it..everything tastes so well at the time then bites us on the back! Terrible!

I assume you were OK though? Mine turned into a strange sensation but I felt tons better after eating a meal that night..

I seriously am addicted to the Sausage Muffin from Mcdonalds haha but every single time I eat it I get a soggy bm* but it is so worth it hahaha

I'm having a McDonald's fest this month too Leah and am addicted to the bacon sandwiches, I always suffer with either bloating or sometimes worse but I never care anymore just as long as I'm hungry haha

Haha I'm having the exact same response... and it's been going on for a while! SO I know I'll be okay... Don't you hate it when your tastebuds and digestive tract disagree? :P
    Call me Koi or Koiz
    I use my phone for this site 65% of the time so if I do not respond on chat, I am not ignoring you!!!

Yeah! I've put on weight for the first time in forever too so I'm proper happy but its only cos my taste buds are having a party! Then my system is like "what the actual!" Haha