Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Why am I so tired???

I've been tired all day but around 7pm I started feeling extra tired. I was yawning and my eyes were closing at the dinner table. It is now almost 11pm and I'm scared to sleep...? I have a mild/medium urge to go poo sometimes, I feel really hot, my stomach hurts just a little, I have/had a bit of nausea, and my acid reflux is acting up (but it does that a lot recently, think I need to up my dose). It feels like something is off but I don't know what... what's bothering me the most is being so incredibly tired. I could literally just pass out now and wake up three weeks from now (it feels like that anyway).
    Call me Koi or Koiz
    I use my phone for this site 65% of the time so if I do not respond on chat, I am not ignoring you!!!

Default Re: Why am I so tired???

It happens! The season change may be making you feel like this as we head toward spring - I've certainly felt super super tired even after an eight hour sleep. Otherwise, it could be a virus or something, I usually feel horrifically exhausts before flu but usually it just means I need a good nights sleep.

How are you feeling?

Default Re: Why am I so tired???

I ended up being okay... but my abnormal tiredness hasn't gone away yet
    Call me Koi or Koiz
    I use my phone for this site 65% of the time so if I do not respond on chat, I am not ignoring you!!!